- Do you analyze your To-Do List when you lay down to sleep at night?
- Do you wonder how you are going to get it all done?
- Does your body feel tight, tense, and tired?
- Are people often telling you to relax and calm down?
No matter how hard you try you cannot relax.
You try to stop the overwhelming and fast thoughts in your mind. When you cannot stop them, you worry you are crazy!
You are not alone.
Millions of women suffer from anxiety, stress, and worry.
Women struggle with stress and anxiety because we want to be the best mom, best wife, best employee, best friend, best volunteer, or the best student. I can relate to this because as women we give so much of ourselves to others. You love taking care of your loved ones, but stress and anxiety cause the joy you feel taking care of others and turns it into stress and worry.
During this 1 hour group session you will:
- Learn to relax your mind and challenge negative and anxious thoughts
- Gain support and feedback from other women struggling with anxiety and stress
- Learn relaxation and mindfulness exercises you can do at home and on your own
- Learn how anxiety causes your mind to race
- Learn how anxiety impacts your health and your body
- Learn relaxation techniques to relax your body
- Learn how anxiety contributes to low self-esteem and gain tools for building confidence
- Learn to accomplish your goals and your to-do list without stress and worry
Mindfulness Minute Group For Women
* Runs every 10 weeks - sign up at any time to join the next group.
What We Will Cover Each Week:
- Week 1: Find Inner Peace and Confidence
- Week 2: The Mind, Body Connection
- Week 3: Calm Your Mind, Calm Your Body
- Week 4: Increase Confidence
- Week 5: Evaluate Your To-Do List
- Week 6: Decrease Anxiety and Stress
- Week 7: Daily Relaxation
- Week 8: Living In the Now